Morimiss offers various coupons for discounts.
To use a coupon, you need to enter the coupon code or choose the coupon in the "coupon" section when you are placing an order on the checkout page. The discount will be deducted from the total order value.
Morimiss coupons have different expiration dates. Expiration dates can range from 7 days to 30 days, you can check via 'My Coupon' for exact expiration dates.
If your coupon is not working, the reason will be given when you try to apply the coupon code. Common reasons include:
1. The coupon has expired.
2. The coupon may have been used already.(If you used a coupon on a previous unpaid order, you can cancel this order and the coupon will be reactivated)
3. The coupon can only be used a limited amount of times and has reached this limit.
4. The coupon code has been incorrectly entered.
5. The items in your cart can not be used with the coupon. Some coupons are restricted to specific products, categories or promotion pages.
6. Each coupon has a limited number of times. If your coupon was not working, maybe your coupon exceeds usage number of times.
You can follow below ways to get coupons:
1. Signing up to get $5 off for the first order.
2. Just Subscribe us at site bottom to get 15% OFF
3. Follow us on Social Media(Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok etc.)
4. During some promotions, Morimiss will place coupons into your account.
5. You can write reviews on the products after you receive the order. You will get 10% off coupon in 72 hours
Morimiss uses industry-standard encryption to protect the confidentiality of your data, including payment information. Your payment is also secured by your bank and consumer laws.
Yes. But to protect your sensitive information, we will use PayPal as an intermediary. Check here and learn how to pay with credit card, debit card.
Yes. When selecting PayPal during checkout, Morimiss will not receive sensitive information such as your credit card or bank account number.
A payment may be declined for several reasons. If your payment was declined, you may need to:
- Confirm the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Update the expiration date or billing address associated with your credit or debit card.
- Confirm your credit or debit card.
- Resolve a limitation placed on your account